Monday, October 27, 2014

Hawaiian Banana Bread




This month for the  Secret Recipe Club I was assigned Nicole's  classy blog Hapa'tite! Nicole has an interesting ethnic heritage. She brings out her heritage on the platter with panache. It was a near magical experience browsing through Hawaiian and Japanese recipes.
I wanted to prepare something sweet this time and had an over ripe banana sitting on the counter. My little son was home and wanted to help in the kitchen. So together we chose to prepare Hawaiian Banana Bread.
I haven't changed anything in the recipe as I found the ingredients easy to acquire. The recipe is so simple and easy to follow, that my little one could rattle it off to his dad after we had finished and presented it to him for tasting.  The bread is whole wheat and healthy too.
A nice dessert addition to a Bento or healthy in between meals snack. Get the full recipe from Nicole's blog!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and making my banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, this sounds great!! I had your blog this month and really enjoyed exploring all your ethnic cuisine!! Love that your recipes are all healthy ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet that you got your little man involved! Happy reveal day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful is it when you have all of the ingredients on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a crowd pleaser. Happy Reveal Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Reveal Day~ Bread looks delicious~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trying different banana bread recipes. Great pick this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hawaiian bread? This sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin