Monday, October 28, 2013

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

For this month's Secret Recipe Club assignment, I was given Lynsey's  blog .  I had a tough time trying to narrow down to one recipe. There were many I've bookmarked. Lynsey's cookies and brownies had me drooling. Finally I made my choice with this nutrient packed smoothie. Peanut butter banana smoothie. The ingredients so easy to find in a kitchen at any given time. Can be devoured at any time of the day. Since I didnt have any protein powder I sprinkled some coco mojo over and had it all by myself! Its just one of those easy to make, to re energize yourself.

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

1 ripe banana
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup plain yoghurt
Coco mojo to sprinkle

Blend all the ingredients to get the desired consistency. 
Scoop in and enjoy!


  1. Glad you enjoyed! Happy reveal day!

  2. This is the perfect breakfast! Great pick this month :)

  3. Looks delicious! Great pick. Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

  4. Simple and delicious! It's hard to beat bananas and peanut butter!

  5. That definitely would get my day starting on a high note! Banana and peanut butter.... together in all their glory!

  6. Yummy!! That looks like something I would really enjoy - great SRC pick this month!!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin