Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Health Benefits of Mooli(Radish)


Radish, is a root vegetable, pungent or sweet in taste with a lot of juice. Radishes can be white, red, purple or black, long cylindrical or round in shape. They are eaten raw, cooked or pickled. The white radish is also known as "little Ginseng" in China.Radish has proved its health benefits in the following ailments-


  • Jaundice
  • Piles.
  • Cancer
  • Weight Loss
  • Leucoderma
  • Skin Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Kidney Disorders
  • Fever
  • Insect Bites
  • Liver and Gallbladder
  • Respiratory Disorders, Bronchitis and Asthma

You can click here for Mooli(White radish) paratha .

4 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great benefits and I didn't know. Next time it will taste even better knowing all the good things for our bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Since I love raddish I will certainly recommend this vegie to my friends, the benefits are extremely fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did't know all the health banefits of mooli. I like it, it is crunchy and taste good to me. i always thought it is not very heathy. If put a little lemon juice before eat it, it does not give you gas. I will eat more of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elpi and Sharukh,
    Thank you for visting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin